Los Angeles Federal Attorney
Beverly Hills Gun Offenses Defense Lawyer
There are a vast number of gun and firearm-related offenses which are covered in Federal criminal law. These range from illegal possession of a firearm to the use of a firearm in the commission of a crime, and as such the penalties will vary greatly depending upon the specific charges.
Los Angeles federal defense attorney Robert M. Bernstein is familiar with a broad range of federal gun violations and weapons charges, including the following:
- Trafficking illegal firearms and ammunition (such as armor-piercing bullets, semiautomatic guns and more)
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Juvenile in possession of a firearm
- Distributing or selling firearms without a license
- Distribution/sale of firearms to individuals restricted from owning a gun
- Sale or possession of semiautomatic guns
- Sale or possession of machine guns by private citizens
- Fugitive, drug addict or illegal immigrant in possession of a firearm
- Possession of a firearm at the commission of a crime
- Discharge of a firearm during the commission of a crime
Los Angeles Federal Gun Offenses Lawyer
Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer, Robert Bernstein has the knowledge and experience to defend you if you are facing Federal gun charges. When a client is facing any type of federal gun offense, attorney Bernstein works to evaluate the charges and to determine what can be done to craft the best defense strategy. It is possible that an illegal search and seizure led to the discovery of a firearm, or that a client was wrongfully accused, or framed for a federal gun offense. No two cases are the same, and as such federal defense attorney Robert Bernstein must evaluate each case individually in order to help his clients. This personalized attention and defense strategy gives clients the opportunity to reach the best outcome possible for their case.
The Law Offices of Robert M. Bernstein are located in Beverly Hills, California, and defense lawyer Robert Bernstein defends federal gun violation cases throughout Los Angeles and the entire state of California. We offer a free consultation to discuss your case and to see what we can do to help.
Contact Los Angeles federal gun offenses attorney Robert M. Bernstein today!